- TERMS OF SERVICE
- SAMPLE USAGE LICENCE AGREEMENT
- PREPARING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – REAL ESTATE BOOKING
- PREPARING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – BUILDER, ARCHITECT, INTERIOR DESIGNER BOOKING
- PREPARING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – ACTOR HEADSHOTS AND PORTRAITS BOOKING
- PREPARING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – COMMERCIAL VIDEO PRODUCTION (INTERVIEWS AND PROFILES) BOOKING
- PREPARING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – HEADSHOTS AND PORTRAITS FOR LINKEDIN, MAGAZINE EDITORIALS AND CONFERENCE PRESENTERS BOOKING
- PREPARING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY – COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY (FOOD & PRODUCT) BOOKING
- EXAMPLE COMMERCIAL FOOD & BEVERAGE PHOTOGRAPHY RUN SHEET & PLAN
- BLANK COMMERCIAL FOOD & BEVERAGE PHOTOGRAPHY RUN SHEET & PLAN
- MODEL RELEASE
- COMMISSIONING ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAPHY BEST PRACTICES IN WORKING WITH A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
- CONSTRUCTION WHITE CARD QLD
- WORKING WITH CHLDREN CHECK – BLUE CARD QLD
- CASA REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT ACCREDITATION
- CASA REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION
- BUSINESS COMBINED PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE AND DRONE ENDORSEMENT
- WORKCOVER POLICY QLD
- DRONE OPERATION REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT SWMS
- SERVICE CONTRACT AGREEMENT
- QUOTE OR ESTIMATE AND/OR INVOICE
- PAYMENT RECEIPT
Because photography is pivotal in understanding the built environment, choosing a professional to photograph your project is a most important consideration.
The right photographer for you is one who understands your design ideas and can communicate them visually to the wider world.
Enquire whether other parties in your project (such as the owner, contractors, consultants, product suppliers, financing sources, or even public agencies) might be interested in participating in the assignment and sharing the expenses. If so, all of the participants should likewise identify their needs and priorities. It is important that the participants understand which costs are shared and which are not. The total price has three components: creative/production fees, expenses and rights licenses.
- production fees (the photographer’s time, expertise and judgment)
- expenses (travel; consumables; equipment or prop rentals; and fees paid to assistants, models and stylists)
- rights licenses, are based on the use each participant makes of the images and are not shared or transferable among the parties.
If several parties agree to share in the cost of an assignment, the photographer will develop a separate licensing agreement for each individual client to cover the permissions and rights.
We do not photograph at properties that are currently tenanted, unless they are immaculately presented and the letting agent is in attendance. We do not touch or move any items or furniture.
If any person is sick at your property, we will reschedule.
For questions, please contact us: studio @ realvisuals.com.au or Australia: 0421 772 886
OUR STUDIO IS IN BRISBANE – SERVICING THE GOLD COAST, BRISBANE, SUNSHINE COAST AND TOOWOOMBA, AND AUSTRALIA-WIDE FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS