How much time does a typical photo shoot require?

I work with a half day or full day photo shoot. Should any specialty shots such as twilights or low-level aerials be requested I typically need an additional hour of access to the property. There are no short cuts to obtaining the level of quality my clients have come to expect. It is a time consuming and laborious process but one that I approach with passion and enthusiasm every time.

How long does it take to get the photos delivered once the shoot is finished?

In most cases I am able to deliver a final product within 7 days. Should more time be required due to the size of the photo shoot the client will be informed before the shoot takes place.

How will the photos be delivered?

Once completed, I deliver my photos via my gallery portal on my website. Typically, a .ZIP file and .MP4 for video. My goal is to make obtaining the finished photos as easy and convenient as possible for the client.

Will my photos look as good as the photos on your website and other marketing materials?

Yes. The photos presented on my website are actual images delivered to my clients. Every client receives the same attention to detail and professionalism that I have built my reputation on.

If I accept your assignment rest assured your images will look just as good as what you have seen so far. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or I will do what it takes to make it right.

What is your rescheduling policy?

Due to the nature of this type of photography service, there are occasions where it is necessary to reschedule. Rescheduling requests made by the client within 24 hours of the appointment time may be subject to a rescheduling fee. In the event of inclimate weather or the prospect of less than ideal shooting conditions, I will offer an alternative appointment time at no penalty to the client.

Does someone need to be present at the project location at the time of the shoot?

No. I typically work alone but architects, homeowners, stylist, etc. are more than welcome to be present. In regards to gaining access to the property, arrangements will need to be made to allow me entry. Furthermore, commercial work require arrangements be made in advance for me to enter the property. This may involve liaising with security and janitor staff to ensure access and lighting and other features are operational.

Do you do your own post processing and editing or do you contract that work out?

I am proud to say that I do all my post processing and editing. I have developed proprietary techniques and methods.

Do you use supplemental on-site lighting or only available light?

Both. I have both lightweight and studio strobes as well umbrellas and softboxes. All shots are taken to make the best use of available light but I can and will use supplemental lighting should the occasion call for it.

Do I have copyrights to the photos once I have paid?

No. I retain all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise. I grant a license in which the client may use the photos for their purpose they wish provided they do not violate the copyright by selling, leasing or gifting the photos to third parties. The license is granted to the person that paid for the photos. If the architect paid, the architect gets the license.

For full information regarding licensing and usage please contact me directly. If the client wishes to have ownership and copyright transferred (a buy-out), please contact me for a quote.

Can I use the photos on my website or other marketing that does not pertain to the subject property?

Yes. The license does allow you to use the photos to advertise you or your services in addition to marketing the subject property. In the event the client wishes to use any of the images in this manner, photo credit must be clearly given somewhere on the photo or page in which they appear. Failure to do this may void the license granted by the copyright holder. Once the license expires, arrangements must be made to extend the license. The license is a single user license. Images may not be used by third parties without my written consent (via a license).