This policy applies from 7th May 2020 until the Queensland Home Confinement, Movement and Gathering Direction (No. 3) has been lifted. This policy will likely be gradually relaxed over time in line with government advice.
Restricted areas are places in Queensland which are potentially at higher risk of COVID-19 transmission. Restricted areas are legally listed so that people can be aware if their residence, activities or work are captured by restrictions.
Public Health Directions may apply restrictions to the suburbs listed as restricted areas.
In accordance with the latest Australian and Queensland government advice, I am currently operating under the current policy:
- I will perform photo shoots on project exteriors within a 2 hour (160 km) driving radius of Hamilton, Brisbane, where I can safely maintain the 1.5m social distancing rule.
- I will perform interior photo shoots for any type of client in a property that is vacant.
- Video production – where we are recording an interview or narration to camera with lights and mics may be completed outdoors.
- I’m discontinuing office or agency pick-ups of keys. Meet me on-site, or leave a lockbox or concealed keys.
- For occupied properties, I will defer these until after the above restrictions have been lifted.
My requirements for clients when performing interior photo shoots (in addition to my standard terms)
- You will need to ensure that the project is ready to be photographed at the agreed time
- Someone will need to be there to let me in, lock-up and be on hand to help during the shoot (while maintaining social distance where possible)
- Meet me on-site, or leave a lockbox or concealed keys as I’m discontinuing office or agency pick-ups of keys.
- Please ensure that the following things have been done in advance of the shoot:
- Please ensure that the project interior has been styled as much as possible and the exterior has been prepared (ie bins are moved, letterbox cleared) for photography before the shoot begins
- Please ensure all door handles that you have been disinfected with 70%+ alcohol (e.g. Dettol spray or alcohol wipes) where possible
- Please leave internal doors open (where possible), so I don’t have to touch the doors unnecessarily
- If possible, please open the windows for 1 hour in residential spaces and 2hrs in commercial spaces before the shoot, to let stale air out and fresh air in
- For commercial spaces (especially where windows can’t be opened), please turn air conditioning on 2 hours before the shoot and ensure the system is not recycling any air
- Please set interior lights as required for the shoot and clean switches after setting
- Once inside the property, I will not touch or move any furniture or belongings.
- I will shoot “as-is”, so please make sure it’s ready.